Date: December 12th
Duration: 1h (Presentation 45min + Q&A 15min)
Flight trajectories data is a gold mine for optimizing airline operations.
With fuel prices impacting airlines’ profitability directly, it’s time for airlines to start considering advanced trajectory analysis to enhance their fuel efficiency best practices and get a step ahead.
Trajectory analysis provides several benefits allowing airlines to:
- Detect complex events based on trajectories: such as airspace usage and short approach detection
- Find extra room for improvement analyzing ATC constraints and in-depth trajectories
- Identify new savings opportunities with better planning, operations and relation with ATC
Get to know Advanced Trajectory add-on for SkyBreathe® which provides powerful features to analyze trajectories and identify new savings opportunities for your airline.
Product Owner @OpenAirlines
Cécile is product owner with a large experience in flight efficiency and fuel optimization in flight operations.
What you'll learn
- How to identify and monitor savings by analysing all flight data (including OFP and FDR records)
- Benefits of trajectory analysis to improve flight operations and fuel efficiency
- How to distribute information regarding best practice procedures, via 100+ easy to use predefined reports providing clear results for all stakeholders
- Live demo and full overview of SkyBreathe Advanced Trajectory
- Plus plenty of time to have all your questions answered
Register today!* We look forward to connecting with you!
*Please note this webinar is for airlines and aircraft operators only.