[Webinar] Sustainability in aviation
Published by OpenAirlines on
Topic: Sustainability in Aviation – Meeting Current Environmental Challenges
Date/Time: January 18th at 3pm CET
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hosted by Aerospace Tech Week
Things you'll learn:"How do we deliver a more sustainable aviation industry:
- What are technical capabilities for environmental challenges, how do we decrease emissions and what is the CO2 limitation challenge?
- How can Fuel Efficiency IT systems and Innovations for Decarbonising contrails contribute towards sustainable aviation?
- What is the impact of the technology environment (at different stages of flight eg. TBO/4D Trajectory)?
- Stéphane Nitenberg - VP Sales and Marketing at OpenAirlines
- Renata Niedziela - CEO at StorkJet
- Adam Durant - CEO at Satavia
- François Chazelle - CCO at Safety Line – Sita for aircraft
Register today!* We look forward to meeting you!
Tags: Upcoming webinars