Date: April 12th
Time: Session 1: 8:30am (GMT+1: Europe/London) / Session 2: 3:30pm (GMT+1 Europe/London)
Duration: 45 minutes
Fuel continues to be one of the most important cost for any airline or operator, representing more than 30% of the total costs in most cases.
Digital technology trends will have significant disruptive potential on fuel costs over the next 5 years. You should appropriately adjust your operations or else your company is at risk of losing competitive advantage to those who do.
Airlines cannot afford to ignore these 2018 top tech trends.
How to digitally transform your business with a mature software to improve your operations? How to engage pilots in this shift? What results can airlines achieve?
Get to know the mobile app dedicated to pilots MyFuelCoach™ and discover how its users including, Cebu Pacific, flydubai, Wow Air, Porter and much more have achieved a consistent 75%+ application rate on fuel procedures.
Customer Success Manager @ OpenAirlines
Albert is an aeronautical engineer with a large experience in flight efficiency and fuel optimization in flight operations.
CEO @ OpenAirlines
Before founding OpenAirlines, Alexandre served as lead architect of Air France OCC and the Head of Air France Crew Management IT department for 8 years.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to onboard and empower your pilot and reduce fuel costs without dedicated resources or impact on productivity.
- How to broadcast information regarding best practice procedures and free up your time to focus on other things.
- How to better understand your operations with data and digital tools that pilots love to use.
- Real-world examples from airlines that have been there.
- Plus plenty of time to have all your questions answered.
Register today! We look forward to connecting with you!
Any questions about this webinar? Contact us!